The special Winter 2019/Spring 2020 double issue includes paleoart by the curator of the museum at the Fossil Butte National Monument near Kemmerer, Wyoming, Arvid Aase (cover), and these great articles (and more!):
- Robert Lee Craig in Wyoming: The fossil-fish quarryman who started it all
- The “Compleat Angler”: A 1934 feature on Robert Lee Craig
- Shark Tales! Fossil sharks (Otodus, Cretodus, Phoebodus, and Saivodus) in the paleonews
- Louis Agassiz: A wider context for a scientific legacy
- The Fossil Crabs of Montecchio Maggiore, Italy
- The Folklore of Fossil Fish
- Still Searching for the “Tully Monster”: Collecting at Mazon Creek today
- Recent Papers in Paleontology: Nanotyrannus gets taken down a notch
- Check your Paleo-IQ
Single copies of the Winter 2019/Spring 2020 issue are only $25 ppd (domestic). See our “Back Issues” page for more info!
Current subscribers can download the issue in .pdf format here: Winter 2019/Spring 2020. A password has been sent to you via email.