Our Winter 2017 issue, a special focus on PaleoTourism in the Fossil Basin area, in and around Kemmerer, Wyoming, was our biggest number ever.
Here’s what’s inside:
• In the Beginning: An Excerpt from Lance Grande’s The Lost World of Fossil Lake
• A Photo Gallery of Specimens from the Extraordinary Collections at Fossil Butte National Monument
• Kemmerer Area directories: Rock & Fossil Shops, Dig-Your-Own Quarries, and more
• Discovering & Photographing Ostracods in Eocene Green River “Turritella Agate”
• A Visit to the Westmoreland-Kemmerer Coal Mine
• American Fossil: The “Education Quarry”
• A Monitor Lizard from Green River The Find of a Lifetime
• SVP to Sue to Block Reductions to Grand Staircase & Bears Ears National Monuments
Copies of the Winter 2017 issue are only $16 ppd (domestic). See our “Back Issues” page for more info!